Sarah’s Cyprus is committed to protecting Users privacy during visits to www.sarahscyprus.com, and all subdomains (collectively referred to as this ‘Site’), and recognise our responsibility to keep Users information provided to us confidential at all times. Sarah’s Cyprus from time to time may provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control them, we encourage Users to review the third-party’s privacy policies.
Although Users can browse through most of the Site without giving any information about themselves, in some cases personal information is required in order to provide services requested in which case a specific privacy statement will contain the following information about the use of data:
- For what purpose the information is collected necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose.
- To whom the information is disclosed. Sarah’s Cyprus will only disclose information to third-parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and will not divulge personal data for direct-marketing purposes.
- How Users can access information stored in order to verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds, except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent.
- How long information is kept. Sarah’s Cyprus only keeps data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) or further processing.
- What security measures are taken to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorised access.
- Who to contact for queries or complaints.
A cookie is a small text file stored by the web browser on a User’s computer or mobile device. Websites use these files to store information such as personalisation details or the contents of a shopping basket. Learn more about cookies.
- Login: cookies that are set by the website to verify whether the User’s login has been authenticated (Account users only).
- Statistics: to track how many unique Users we have and how often they visit our Sites. These cookies are set by Google Inc. and data collected includes which of our pages are most frequently visited. This information is used for improvement to our Site.
The following table lists the cookies currently used on our Site, we may update them from time to time as new website functionality is added or modified. If you have any questions about them or their use please get in touch.
|DYNSRV||session||until you close your browser||hosting provider, used to improve website performance|
|PHPSESSID||session||until you close your browser||identifier of your session in php, used to store info such as form or shopping cart contents|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||google analytics, used to distinguish users|
|_gat||persistent||10 minutes||google analytics, used to throttle request rate|
Website Accessibility Statement
Sarah’s Cyprus recognises the importance of providing a Site that is accessible to all user groups, including the disabled, the visually impaired and those with motor deficiencies and cognitive disabilities.
This statement explains the accessibility features we have implemented to help use our Site. They help to improve navigation for screen readers, keyboard navigation and text-only browsers among other things. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site or if you experience any difficulty using it.
We’ve designed this site with accessibility in mind. Some of the general features include:
- The use of clear, simple language that is easy to understand.
- The use of common web conventions.
- Avoiding the use of blinking or flickering elements.
- The use of validated HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
We have strived to ensure our website conforms to level A compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Background, Text and Colour
Careful use of text colours, size and background colours can help people with a range of visual impairments. We have used clear, legible fonts for all text and headings. Users can resize the text on any page and can resize the text to a level that is easier for them to read.